We’re here to develop Christian leaders with a biblically-centered education and a global perspective.
Trinity is a private, four-year Christian liberal arts college, with 80% of our alumni holding leadership roles in their spiritual communities. Founded in 1944, Trinity began as an extension of the Minneapolis-based Lutheran Bible Institute, training laypersons for biblical study.
Location: Downtown Everett, Washington – a small, waterfront city of 100,000 people, just 25 miles north of Seattle.
Accreditation: Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, one of six regional accrediting bodies recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Faith Tradition: We are an independent Christian college in the Lutheran tradition. We emphasize God’s grace in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ and welcome all people to a common conversation about the integration of faith and life.
Student Affiliations: 40% Lutheran, 30% non-denominational, 30% other (including Baptist, Presbyterian, Roman Catholic, and Methodist). We welcome students from all faith backgrounds.
Student-Faculty Ratio: 7:1
Educational Model: Our Living-Learning Community model integrates faith, learning, and service into every aspect of your education and assumes that every square foot of our campus and surrounding community is a learning laboratory.
- Bachelor of Arts degrees in Biblical Studies; Business, Leadership & Management; Children, Youth & Family Studies; Communications; Early Childhood Education; Graphic Design & Visual Communications; Informatics; Intercultural Studies; Music; and Psychology.
- Associate of Biblical Studies
- Discovery Program for undecided students
- Certificate of Professional Studies in Biblical Studies; Children, Youth & Family Studies; Early Childhood Education; and Intercultural Studies
- ELCA Associate in Ministry Theological Education
- Enrichment Studies
Athletics: We sponsor intercollegiate men’s and women’s teams in cross-country, golf, soccer, and track and field as members of the National Christian College Athletic Association (NCCAA), Division I.
Service Learning: The average Trinity student completes about 800 hours of service through their Service Learning Practicum and internship requirements.
Financial Aid & Scholarships: Trinity has one of the lowest costs of any private college in Washington. Over 95% of students receive financial aid and we offer generous scholarships, grants, and talent awards.
Our Graduates: Trinity has over 5,000 alumni and former students living, working, and serving all over the world.