College Search Timeline
Your Junior Year of High School
- September: Dedicate yourself to your academics. Your junior year is a very important year academically when it comes to applying to college.
- October/November: Start attending college fairs and researching different colleges and universities. You’ll find there are many factors that go into deciding on what kind of college will be the best fit for you.
- January: Make sure to join Trinity’s mailing list and receive all the latest news!
- March: Visit campus on a customized visit at any time or attend our Spring Visit Day where you can meet professors, tour campus and talk with current Trinity student. And make sure to register for the ACT and/or SAT.
- June: Contact with a Trinity Admissions Counselor about the application process and financial aid information.
Your Senior Year of High School
- September: Submit your Trinity online application and application materials. Register for the SAT or ACT if you haven’t already and make sure to add Trinity’s code as one of the schools you’d like your scores sent to: SAT-4408, ACT-4453
- October: Attend Trinity’s Fall Visit Day
- September/October/November: Make sure to get in contact with your Trinity Admissions Counselor to talk about the application process
- December 1: Early Application Date. Students who apply by December 1 will receive an early decision.
- January 1: In order to be considered for financial aid you must submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ and make sure to add Trinity’s code 013525
- February 20: Last Day to apply for the Academic Scholars Scholarship
- March: Attend Trinity’s Spring Visit Day if you haven’t visited campus
- April 1: Registration for Advising and Registration Days Opens. Students who have deposited and submitted all forms needed by admissions should register for an Advising and Registration Day
- April: Trinity’s annual Admitted Student Overnight. Stay overnight for fun filled events where you will get to meet other admitted students, faculty and current Trinity students.
- May 1: National College Decision Day. Make sure to submit your Enrollment Deposit by this day to guarantee your spot at Trinity. Students who make their deposit by May 1 will receive a reduced deposit rate; make sure to contact the Office of Admissions to learn more.
- May: If you’ve committed and made your Enrollment Deposit to Trinity keep an eye out for your “New Student Enrollment Packet.” This will include information about Summer Orientation and Advising and Registration, setting up your Trinity email and database account, housing and meal plans!
- June: Make sure to request your final high school transcripts be sent to Trinity
- June/July/August: Advising and Registration Days
- September: Welcome Weekend Orientation